Water Related Permits

Permits are required, in most cases, when altering the State's water resources. If you are installing a culvert, building a dock or bridge, or working in a stream most likely a permit is required. The type or level of permit is dependent upon the size and scope of the activity you propose.

The Department of Environmental Resources adopted a new fee schedule for all permits related to water and the Chapter 105 program. This includes General Permits which were previously free. Contact our office if you are considering an activity involving water.

General Permits

The District acknowledges General Permits associated with the Chapter 105 Program as delegated by Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Any of the General Permit (GP's) notification forms should be sent to Wayne Conservation District. The exceptions are GP10, GP11, and GP15 notification forms that should be sent to the DEP Northeast Regional Office.

The following links contain the complete permit information including all necessary forms for registration of your project.

Full Permit Packages

The DEP's Chapter 93 Water Quality Standards (in Wayne County - drainage lists A, B, C, I, AND J).