Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Sponsored by Wayne County Parks and Recreation
and Wayne County Commissioners
Ladies & Gentlemen:
This is your invitation to participate in the 36th Annual Early Bird Golf Tournament. The tournament is open to ladies and men. All skill levels are invited and welcome to participate!
Format: 18-hole, modified Better Ball of Partners. Men's, Ladies' or Mixed Teams are eligible. We can partner participants with others if you don’t have a “team”
Please be advised of the following:
1. Tournament will be held at the Honesdale Golf Club on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
2. Sign-in at 12:30 p.m. Shot gun start at 1:00 p.m. You may purchase lunch prior at the Clubhouse.
3. Refreshments will be provided on the course. The evening will conclude with a steak dinner and awards ceremony. Equal prized per flight. Favors for all.
4. Fee is $55.00 for non-members and $45.00 for HGC members. This price includes cart for 18 holes.
5. All reservations must be paid in advance by Thursday, May 17, 2018.
If you wish to play with a certain foursome, please note this on the application form. No need to have a group or partner to play with, we will group individual players together.
Make checks payable to "Honesdale Golf Club" and send to Wayne County Parks & Recreation Department, "Early Bird", Wayne County Court House, 925 Court St., Honesdale, Pa. 18431.
Any questions, call Honesdale Golf Club at 253-5616 or Commissioners’ office at 253-5970, Ext. 4050.
Tournament Reservation Form.